Please see the following message on behalf of Rick Phillips, OLA VP of Coaching:
Greetings fellow coaches, and welcome to the 2022 lacrosse season!
For the 2022 season, these are the minimum requirements for all bench personnel:
- Coaches must be properly NCCP-certified for the age division that they are coaching.
- Coaches must be properly registered with the OLA through Sportzsoft.
- The Making Headways concussion training module is mandatory, and the Making Ethical Decisions training module is highly recommended.
- Bench personnel over the age of 18 must complete their screening requirements according to the OLA's Screening Policy.
- Teams must also have a prepared emergency action plan that is accessible at any event that they are participating in.
Coaching resources are available through the Ontario Lacrosse Association - if you are a coach who requires assistance throughout the season, please get in touch (email@example.com) at any time.
Thank you for your service, and best of luck with your team!
Ontario Lacrosse Association