OLA Life Members
The Criteria for Life Membership of the Ontario Lacrosse Association is:
- Service to the game of lacrosse must be at the highest standard of dedication at all levels that has brought dignity to the Ontario Lacrosse Association;
- A minimum of 25 years of active service to the game of lacrosse, benefiting the membership of the Ontario Lacrosse Association;
- Service must include participation in at least two of the four levels: local, provincial, national and/or international levels.
The Entitlements of Life Membership of the Ontario Lacrosse Association are:
- A certificate of OLA Life Membership (signed by the President, Executive Director and Chairperson of the Life Membership Screening Committee);
- An OLA Life Membership pin;
- An OLA Life Membership golf shirt;
- An OLA Life Membership Pass, which allows for free admission of the bearer plus one guest to any OLA event;
- One vote at each OLA Annual General Meeting for which the Life Member attends.