Indigenous Women Must Decide For Ourselves If We Want To Play Lacrosse (Elisha Ieshontenhawe King, Akwesasne Mohawk Territory)
The Ontario Lacrosse Association is pleased to announce its 2019 Summer Student Experience Program initiative. The details of two available positions for the 2019 season are found below. Each position offers training, work experience and skills that are transferable to future careers in amateur sport.
Prospective applicants must meet the eligibility criteria to apply:
- All students must be currently enrolled in a secondary, or post-secondary institution or within six months of graduation and have reached the age of 15 and not yet reached the age of 25 upon commencement of employment or up to 29 years for persons with a disability, if disabled, within the meaning of s.10 of the Ontario Human Rights Code, R.S.O. 1990, c. H.19, as amended from time to time.
- Students must be employed full time for a minimum employment contract length of 246.5 hours or 34 days at 7.25 hours per day.
- Proof of student enrollment must be provided to the employer.
- Students must be residents of Ontario during the period of employment.
- Students must be eligible to work in Canada and have a Social Insurance Number (SIN).
Candidates are encouraged to apply in the manner indicated within the posting.